Thursday, May 17, 2012

Do you think TV makes it worse? or Better?

I don't watch too much TV, but somethings make you wonder.

I like the show "The Walking Dead" on AMC. (On my first post I did forget to mention the zombie apocalypse). but if you watch you see them gathering certain things. It's mostly a drama... not so much as a how to.

Or if you ever saw the TV show "Jericho" they thought of doing certain things, I remember one instance, where the power was out, no running water, and all of the sudden they got power back, they filled the bathtub up with water to store water because they weren't sure how long they would have it for. I would actually go back and watch this to get some ideas. Unfortunately this show was canceled.

I know this maybe a cheesy example, but there was a reality show "The Colony" on the Discovery Channel. They also had a bunch of ideas too, for power, water, and food.  This show had 2 seasons, maybe a 3rd (C'mon Discovery Channel!) I would actually go back and watch this to get some ideas too.

Do you have any TV shows or Movies that come to mind when you think about stuff to prepare for, or what they did that you thought was a good idea? If so please post!

No comments:

Post a Comment